Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Order of the Four Sons Update



I have, in my hot little hand, the preliminary edits from the publisher of The Order of the Four Sons, Book I. 

Now what happens is Coyote and I will go over them and approve changes.  We've been working with the publisher on cover art, so hopefully I can reveal that soon, as well as a re-release date.

Carcosa has now entered the editing process with plans to re-release this fall.  

Where Flap the Tatters of the King is going to be split into two books, to be re-released in 2016.  
In the meantime, Coyote and I have been going full-speed ahead on Books V and VI.  And while I'm on the subject of Books V and VI, here's a recent conversation at my house I'd been meaning to share with my O4S readers:

Me: What would Joan call the Corbenese as an insult?  The British have the word 'toff' to insult rich people, but I don't know that Joan would use that.

Patrick: She'd called them Corbis, of course.  Or Corgis.  Everything's better with Corgis.  Now all I can see are Corgis dressed up as your characters.

Me: NO.  Well, yes to the second thing you said.  Because that is hilarious and adorable and now I want nothing more than to see a Corgi dressed up in a wine-colored frock coat with a Christophe beard . . . and now I am derailed. 

And there was no more writing done that day.  

So, yeah.  I think I'll just leave you with this.







No comments:

Post a Comment