Friday, September 25, 2015

Book I is here!


It's finally here... er, again?

That's right, the re-release of The Order of the Four Sons, Book I through Kensington Gore Publishing is here! You can buy it on Amazon here.

Check out an excerpt here. If you buy a copy, please be kind and leave a review!


Over the past few weeks, we've been very busy with book promotions:

To read my interview with Jan Ruth - click here.

To Richard Foland's interview with both Coyote and me - click here.

To read, "The Monster Mash," a guest post I wrote for Steven Ramirez's blog - click here.

Coyote and I are open for other interviews, guest posts, book signings, and other promotional events. If you're interested, please give me a shout.


Thanks, as always, for reading. I'll be sure to keep you posted on any other O4S-related goodness!















No comments:

Post a Comment